Thursday, October 30, 2008

Momentous Day

I used to love skirts during my high school and college years. I had three times as many skirts as I did pants and in a rainbow of colors. Something happened when I started my consulting job...suddenly, I felt that I had to wear pants/suits to be more grown up and serious. In the last 4 years, I can't recall the last time I wore a skirt to work. My skirt collection began to dwindle as I slowly donated them over the seasons. In my attempt to be more courageous and daring (rather feeble attempt...I know), here's what I wore today:

Picture 092

Outfit: BR skirt & vest, purple-striped Liz Claiborne shirt

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice Thao! clean and polished. so. . .pop quiz - what shoes did you end up wearing with your outfit:) danskos?

pants are definitely easier for work! I feel less self-conscious in them.
Shasha

Anonymous said...

I like the outfit! very sophisticated. I remember you used to wear skirts to church all the time, but I guess that was more casual than work clothes?