Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Early Voting

We went to vote early today. The polling place opens at 8AM, but by the time we got there at 7:40AM there was already a huge line around the corner! It took a little over an hour to get to the voting booths. I can't imagine how long the lines will be on November 4th! I hope everyone votes :)

For today's outfit, I was inspired by a Sartorialist photo that Sasha shared awhile ago with a girl wearing blues, purples and grey. Wish I had mustard-yellow boots.

voting 03

Edit: I forgot to include what I was wearing. BR jacket & pants, Gap sweater, Target patent shoes, and Botkier Sasha bag.

1 comment:

Shopaholic Homebodies said...

I like how you're experimenting with diff colors! I agree - would have been even more perfect w/ some lovely mustard yellow shoes :)
Shasha