Monday, December 8, 2008

Outfit Thoughts

Just some outfits from net-a-porter that I came across.
- I really like the color combo of the first outfit, again blue and purple looks great together.
- Usually not fond of cowl necks nor beige (it washes me out), but I couldn't resist how comfy this second outfit looks.
- I love the inky blue dress and the idea of a grey jacket, but I can't stand oversized blazers that are so big this season - just slap some shoulder pads on and call it the 80s.

purple coat  self-tie cardiganoversized blazer

Narciso Rodriguez

I've always loved Rodriguez's gowns on Hollywood red carpets and I think his fall pieces are spot on with the jewel colorings and easy elegance. The only mis-step so far was Michelle Obama's election night dress...ugh. But these I love.

02m04m23m

10m12m08m

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just noticed he matches the tights with the dresses in the same shade (and the shoes too!) -- cool! I have some rust/red colored ones, and I can't figure out what the heck to wear with them! I think I may copy him :)